Why choose CBG over CBD?
Research into CBG is still limited and fairly new in comparison to CBD, however there are many reports and suggestions from leading scientific bodies which detail the potential benefits of CBG being superior in certain situations.
Whilst CBD interacts mostly with the endocannabinoid system on an indirect basis, CBG interacts directly with the brain’s CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. This suggests that CBG would be more effective at treating or minimising certain medical conditions.
CBG has also been shown to have more potential benefits when it comes to its painkilling and antibacterial properties.
Due to CBG being more difficult to extract than CBD, and also for its massive benefits, CBG is more expensive and therefore seen as a much more premium and high-quality component in products.
- Our oil is fully trackable at every stage of production. We never hide our sources, so you and your customer can trace the product straight to the farm. Over 95% of the CBG/CBD oils sold in the UK are not supported by full and regulated COAs. We ensure that every batch we distribute is fully certified and tested with supporting documentation.
- Our COAs are as detailed and comprehensive as they come. They include full panel tests for cannabinoids, pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, toxins and microorganisms. Most of the UK’s suppliers offer only the cannabinoid profile, which is a bad sign. This may be indicative of poor-quality materials, which do not comply with EU/US safety terms and may be hazardous to ingest.
This broad-spectrum oil, high in CBG and CBD is produced using zero isolates.
The Cannabidiol is CO2 extracted, organic, gluten-free, vegan friendly and free from any harmful chemicals.
Third-party Lab tested for:
- Cannabinoid profile
- Residual solvents
- Heavy metals
Tests are conducted for each production batch.
- CBG + CBD broad-spectrum oil
- Only the best quality raw materials used
- Free from harmful chemicals, organisms and metals
- Fully lab tested and safety checked