Do joint pains make your life difficult?
Inflammation can occur following trauma, illness or stress. It may also be caused by an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. Certain natural substances alleviate the fight against inflammation similarly to anti-inflammatory drugs, yet, without undesirable effects.
Our Joint capsules may help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation in some people.
· Cannabis Sativa Extract (CBD): Potent anti-inflammatory properties and can change our perception of pain. It also acts on receptors – action sites – where other currently prescribed medications fail, promoting normal function of the immune system.
· Horsetail: Horsetail is present on earth since the beginning of time, the use of this plant was investigated inside popular medicine from almost all around the world, thanks to its many healing virtues, in particular of joint pains.
· Cat’s Claw: Cat’s claws is a herb from the tropical forest which is well known for reducing inflammation and strengthening the immune system. Its use dates back to the Inca civilisation.
· White Willow: Willow bark is a superfood with multiple health and beauty benefits. White willow has been used for decades to reduce pain and inflammation. Studies show other components of this bark namely flavonoids and polyphenols, have antioxidant, antiseptic, immune-boosting, and fever-reducing properties.
· Acerola: Acerola is commonly used orally to prevent vitamin C deficiency, and to treat scurvy. It is also used for the common cold, diarrhoea, liver problems, and other conditions.
Kathryn D. (verified owner) –
Really helped with my knee pain
Cristina C. (verified owner) –
Fast delivery and great service
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Unsure… only used them once so far
sylvia droniuk (verified owner) –
have only been using for about 4 days so will have to wait and see if they help with joint pains but have high hopes